Looking for a job that you can really make a difference in someone's life? This is the job you're looking for!
Bethany Meadows in Brandon is looking for a Nursing Assistant to join our team. No certification is required!
- provide care and services to residents.
- attend to resident personal care needs including grooming, hygiene, dining and nutritional, mobility, psycho social and safety needs.
- provide restorative therapy under leadership of therapy professionals.
- light housekeeping according to the universal worker initiative
- observe residents and immediately report concerns and/ or changes in resident behavior, physical, and / or emotional state.
- document information pertaining to changes in residents needs.
Our residents are our number one priority. The successful candidate will adhere to our resident-centered approach to caregiving and service delivery.
Competitive wage with:
- 401K with match
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- Retention Bonus of $200 after 6 months and $300 after 1 year of service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Much more
Bethany Lutheran Home for the Aged, Inc. is a non-profit, Christian organization serving seniors through its three companies: Bethany Home Sioux Falls, Bethany Home Brandon, and Bethany Meadows.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- At least one year experience as a Nurse Aid preferred
- Nurturing, mature, friendly and enjoy working with people.
- Reliable transportation