Dietary Aide - Bethany Home Sioux Falls - FT Days!!
Sioux Falls, SD
!!!RETENTION BONUS AVAILBLE!!!!
At Bethany Home, we are committed to providing care and services with professional skill, respect, and a loving heart. Our goal is to provide our residents with a homelike environment which includes all the comforts, taste, and aroma of home cooked meals. We are seeking Part Time Dietary Aide to assist us in meeting this standard of dietary service for our residents at our Sioux Falls locations..
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Stores food properly – in containers and off the floor.
- Correctly stores toxic items.
- Uses appropriate and timely hand washing techniques.
- Follows proper sanitation and infection control procedures.
- Covers food in route to serving area.
- Delivers meals on time in on an organized and efficient manner.
- Follows correct procedure for isolation trays.
- Obtains substitutes/increased portions as requested.
- Verifies resident tray with dietary card and resident.
- Follows safe and proper procedures for hot/steam carts.
- Delivers nourishment and dietary supplements to units per schedule.
- Provides fresh drinking water to all residents per schedule.
- Brings special eating utensils and equipment to unit or dining room.
- Properly disposes of garbage and waste.
- Sanitizes food preparation equipment, dishes, utensils per Policy and Procedure.
- Maintains equipment in clean, safe, functional manner.
- Returns items to proper place
Bethany Lutheran Home for the Aged, Inc. is a non-profit, Christian organization serving seniors through its three companies: Bethany Home Sioux Falls, Bethany Home Brandon, and Bethany Meadows.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
16 years of age or older
Must be able to work from 6:00am-2:00pm with Every other Weekends & Holidays.
Experience in dietary at a long term care facility preferred