!!RETENTION BONUS AVAILABLE!!
At Bethany Home, we are committed to providing care and services with professional skill, respect, and a loving heart. Our goal is to provide our residents with a homelike environment which includes all the comforts, taste, and aroma of home cooked meals. We are seeking a full-time cook to assist us in meeting this standard of dietary service for our residents.
Cook Key Responsibilities:
1. Prepare food for the meals per menu, dietitian, and manager direction.
2. Assist with other kitchen duties including but not limited to set-up, service, and clean-up of food production.
3. Prep food for next day service including breakfast and baked goods, etc.
4. Supervise dietary aides to ensure standards met and quality of resident food service.
5. Ensure proper sanitation and storage of kitchen equipment.
6. Ensure compliance with state, local, and regulatory agencies as they relate to food service.
* 18 years of age or older
* One year of professional cooking experience preferred
* Have or obtain ServeSafe certification
* Availability to work every other weekends
and holidays on a rotating basis.
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefit package including:
- Health/ Dental Insurance
- 403(B) with employer match
- Scholarship opportunities
- Progressive, Flexible PTO program with wellness bonus
- Retention Bonus
Bethany Lutheran Home for the Aged, Inc. is a non-profit, Christian organization serving seniors through its three companies: Bethany Home Sioux Falls, Bethany Home Brandon, and Bethany Meadows.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability